Our Mission Statement
At Bentley St Paul’s, we encourage and support children in achieving their full intellectual, spiritual, physical, social and emotional potential. In a welcoming and caring community founded upon Christian values, we strive to develop happy, confident and independent children, inspiring them to be life-long learners.
At the heart of our school are the Christian values of Friendship, Forgiveness, Trust, Peace, Wisdom, Responsibility, Respect and Reverence. These core values are woven through our school life. As we grow together in Christ, we seek to ensure that our school is safe, caring and inspiring community where all:
- Appreciate the importance of Christian relationships based on sensitivity, tolerance, goodwill and peace
- Share and understand all beliefs and ideas, fostering a sense of friendship, forgiveness, responsibility and self-esteem
- Nurture intellectual and spiritual development through awareness, wisdom, reflection and questioning of religious and emotional matters
- Grow in responsibility, self-discipline and trusting in individual choices
- Feel valued, respected and fully supported whatever the roles and talents within the school may be
- Appreciate, respect and be responsible for the school and the wonder of God’s creation all around the environment.